Ready or not, 2011 is coming and its time we get ready for the New Year. As always, its fun and productive to put together a list of New Years Resolutions. We all do it, starting with the always popular lose weight and get fit resolution. That seems to be at the top of my list every year. However, I think this year in particular, there are some more that will be on the top of all of our lists.
Here’s hoping that 2011 rings in some new and promising financial changes from the current economic crisis that has been going on. So here are some of our New Years Resolutions.
1. Lower the amount of homes that are being foreclosed on this year.
2. Increase the amount of new purchase homes this year. Especially in Arizona
3. Increase in jobs created.
Obviously these are hopes I am sure we all have. So how about some that are a little more personal:
1. Spend more time with family and friends.
2. Go somewhere I have never gone before (Physically, LOL).
3. Reduce credit debt as much as possible.
And Finally, how about some truly funny resolutions that some have made:
1. I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
2. I will try to figure out why I really need nine e-mail addresses.
3. I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.
I hope some of these made you laugh and we all hope you have a safe and happy New Year. We look forward to a fun and prosperous 2011 for us all.
Integra Insurance Group
There are no comments yet.